Two-braid hose is used in industrial settings where external scuffing is expected. It can be used with all common blast media. Clemco 2-braid blast hose has a durable outer casing and is more flexible than 4-ply hose.
Description of Operation
Clemco 2-braid blast hose accepts properly sized couplings and nozzle holders. The coupled hose can attach to any blast machine rated at up to 150 psi. Two-braid hose is widely used in shipyards and railyards because it stands up to external abrasions from being dragged about the blast site.
For applications where 2-braid blast hoses are used (for their more durable outer casing), a 10 to 15 foot length of Clemco Supa hose can be connected as the last section before the nozzle. This whip hose is easier for the operator to bend and manuever.
• More durable outer casing than Supahose
• Inner tube wall of SBR rubber treated with static-dissipating compound, up to 5/16-inch thick depending upon hose size
• Two-layer outer casing of cloth and rubber-impregnated fiber winding
• Casing is pin-pricked to prevent formation of air pockets between layers
• More flexible than 4-ply blast hose