Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You are here: Home / Shop / Blast Cabinets / BNP 220 Pressure Blast Cabinets
BNP 220 Pressure Blast Cabinets
BNP blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. The BNP 220’s larger enclosure (50 by 39 by 43 inches tall) accepts powered turntables, ZERO’s A-300 Automation Kit, and other Option Plus modifications. Shown with CDC dust collector. Also available with optional reverse-pulse dust collector.
For tough cleaning jobs, pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity, compared to suction blasting, and can increase your production rate by as much as 300 percent.
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, LED light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door isopened. (Conforms to US regulations.)
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
- High efficiency, 2.0 cubic foot capacity, ASME coded pressure vessel, fitted with 1″ ID piping, industrial-quality blast hose and couplings, and cabinet integrated controls.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds
Category: Blast Cabinets
Need Help?Fill out the form below if you have any questions about what abrasive you should use or how to use it. We are here to help regardless of the size of your order or business.
N.T. Ruddock Company
26123 Broadway Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44146
Hours of operation:
8am – 5pm Monday -Friday
Or by appointment
There are no reviews yet.