Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BNP 65 Suction Blast Cabinet
BNP 65 Suction Blast Cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. The BNP 65 (enclosure size: 36 by 36 by 38 inches) is available in suction and pressure blast models, and accepts popular options – turntables and tracks for heavy parts, vertical doors to speed loading, and other Options Plus modifications. Shown with 600 CFM reclaimer (rear mounted) and CDC dust collector.
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, LED light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened. (Conforms to US regulations.)
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds